Saturday, December 10, 2005

Working

well today is saterday and I feel tired. I woke up at 8 this morning(which is a good thing) and read for an hour and a half. after that it was work till about 7 o' clock. Among the things we did one was clean the church. It was quite fun but I wish I could of just played all day instead of work. Don't you agree? Well now i'm watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of
Secrets. Well I got to go.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Hey, how are you doing. I have put a link from my blog to yours. Write me a note sometime when you can. I have had to clean the church too so I know what you mean, but you will be blessed for doing it.

Hope to talk to you again.

Dan said...

Hey, Johnny----how about updating this blog?