THis is the dress that Mom made me for my baptism. My Mom thought this picture looked like me when I was little. I'll have to go look for a picture. I thought the dress was perfect for St. Patty's Day! Grandma Hatch gave all of her grandson's green shamrock socks and a hat and all the granddaughters shamrock necklaces and hair bands. Jordan and Kendall also wore their hats and socks but I didn't get their picture soon enough. Grandma Hatch also reminded us that her Grandparents came here from Ireland so that makes my kids 1/8 Irish!!!!!
5 comments:
That is the cutest dress!!! Heidi is so cute. Did she catch a leprechaun?
THis is the dress that Mom made me for my baptism. My Mom thought this picture looked like me when I was little. I'll have to go look for a picture. I thought the dress was perfect for St. Patty's Day! Grandma Hatch gave all of her grandson's green shamrock socks and a hat and all the granddaughters shamrock necklaces and hair bands. Jordan and Kendall also wore their hats and socks but I didn't get their picture soon enough. Grandma Hatch also reminded us that her Grandparents came here from Ireland so that makes my kids 1/8 Irish!!!!!
Those are way cool pictures. Heidi looks adorable. How fun, I didn't know I was the brother of an Irishwomen. Now I can say that.
I sure love seeing all the cute photos of your growing children and the great activities they are involved in. Aren't families the BEST??
The kids look adorable in their St. Patty's outfits. I don't think anyone here at home remembered to wear anything green today. Oh well...
My mom did make corned beef and cabbage today, but all I did was paint at her house.
By the way, I immediately recognized little (chunky) Sam next to little Jordan on your blog :-).
Hey Julie,
I want to see the picture of Kendall with the 16 grapes in his mouth. Mom says it is harilious.
Post a Comment