Friday, June 19, 2009

Family pictures May 2009

This is the best of everyone I think. The baby and Christopher could be better but oh well. I think I'll get this one printed big on canvas.
Don't leave Jordan!!! These two have always been so alike both in looks and personalities. I love this picture.


Priceless! I love baby kisses!
The girls...
and the BOYS!!!!!
Best Buds...
Charming Christopher...
The BIG BOYS...

I love this shot. Heidi just has her eyes shut and the photoshopping makes it look weird. The smaller version is better. I'd like to see it in color though too.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

The pictures are awesome!! I love the one of the family holding hands. They all look great! I can't believe you have a missionary!

Dan said...

So neat Julie. I loved seeing them all. You have such a great looking family. I really don't know which I liked the best because they are all awesome.

Stephanie said...

Julie...I love these pictures!
I just can't believe how fast all these kids of ours are growing up?
You have a beautiful family and we sure do miss you guys!!

Celestine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celestine said...

Julie, these are the BEST family photos ever!! Priceless and beautiful!

I bet your family really misses having Jordan around. You are an awesome and amazing family. I'm really proud of you and Brad :-). We love you all!

Baileys said...

Wow what cute pictures!! It looks like such a fun reunion, we wanted to be there so bad! I hope all is going well. Hope to see you soon.

Camille said...

Oh My Goodness! I love all these pictures! Your famiy is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to get a copy of one of them in your Chritmas Card this December/January! :) I miss you. Didn't make it to Idaho this year, but will definitely be there for a while next summer....so get ready! love you guys! Camille