Monday, November 01, 2010

The drop off...
The Grand greeting ...
The MTC shot from across the street...
Kendall's odd companion before entering the MTC...
On last leap for joy!!!
Provo and one last trip to Kohl's...
Packed and ready to roll...
One last Virgil's before the MTC...cream soda that is!


Tuesday evening we were able to do a session in the Salt Lake temple before going to the MTC on Wednesday.
The last hug and good bye to the two little buddies. They will miss Kendall so much!


Kendall the newest Elder Hatch.


A head hug??

It must legal for Mom's to kiss missionaries??


Our stake President and Bishop.
Last dinner at home...lamb chops!!!

Uncle Dan and Aunt Tammy and Angela

2 comments:

Dan said...

Awesome picture...you brought a tear. Loved seeing them. What a great family you have.

Camille said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you have two missionaries out! You and Brad are definitely NOT old enough for that! I loved seeing the pictures....wish I was closer! love you guys! Camille