The flys were horrible and everywhere. Everytime we'd stop they'd swarm us.
The hike was 3 and 1/2 miles long and I wasn't sure if Heidi and Nathaniel would make it, mostly because of the heat. 
Here's the entrance to the caves. It was nice and cool after the hot hike.
Here's inside looking out. We ran out of time so we didn't explore too far into the cave.
The waterfall was fun to stand and get sprayed by.
Christopher expecially liked it and had much to say about it.
We came down much faster because the boys had a stake dance they didn't want to miss and piggy backed Heidi and Nate a lot of the way. 


On the way up I took a lot of pictures of wildflowers while I waited for Heidi. They were everywhere and a lot of different varieties. We got home around 9:30 and the boys made it to the dance by 10. All and all it was very fun!
3 comments:
That sounds like a fun hike. I love the carrier Christopher was in. That's awesome. Tyler would be so much easier to carry if we had one of those. What a fun outing!!
Great trip. It looks like alot of fun. We'll have to do that sometime. These pictures are great. Good job at posting them. I can't believe how pretty the flowers are for this late in the season. I'm sure the kids had a good time. You guys are all troopers hauling the little kids out piggy-back style. Whoa!
I hope the boys had a chance to dance! I didn't know the girls hike was so awesome. I really want to go too!
Post a Comment