
Heidi wanted to be a scary witch this year. I think she looked like the perfect witch.

We had a good time ratting out all her hair and an even better time trying to get them all out.

Look at this cute bat costume that we found at TJMaxx. He was going to be the witch's pet at first, but ended up just being a vampire bat in the end.

Now for the cute chicken. He was the cutest chicken you ever did see. We attempted to take him trick or treating around the block but it was cold and he was bundled so well that he quickly fell asleep.
4 comments:
Boy, what a scary bunch (except for the chicken). The chicken was just so cute!
Ha ha, love the pictures. those red eyes in heidi's first picture really add to the effect. Spooky!
Ohhh Heidi...you look so spooky. YOu are a scary witch. And Nate, I love the bat costume. You look pretty scary too. Christopher is a cutie pie in his duck outfit.
Hey Jordan are you there? I think Halloween is over with now.
Post a Comment