Saturday, November 11, 2006

Looking for Plates

I bought these plates at TJMaxx in Idaho Falls and could only find 4 of each. Dan and Tammy are going to check their store in Pocatello for me. Thank you guys.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love love love the Christmas plates. THose are so adorable. And the Thanksgiving plates are awesome too. Very good taste Julie.

Melanie said...

I love love love the Thanksgiving ones the BEST!! They are the greatest color! Just think how pretty Thanksgiving dinner will be on them! I bet they make the food taste better. haha

Dan said...

we got em, yes 4 more christmas 1's and 4 more turkey 1's and a large turkey platter.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Dan and Tammy. I was so excited when you called and said that you had found them. I was also happy about the platter. I had seen that at our store and didn't buy it. The next time I went back it was gone. Then I went to a charity auction and it was there. I started the bid but it got up too high. I was disappointed but so excited that you guys found one down there for me. Thanks again. I'll get you a check in the mail on Monday. Love to you all!!!!!!!!!