Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Christopher turns 2!!!!!











Christopher turned 2 years old August 9th. Here's a few pictures of the birthday boy! We took him to the zoo a few days before and then made a zoo cake. He really got into the singing and the cha cha chas we add to the birthday song.

5 comments:

Dan said...

It's so nice to see you update. We've missed reading about your family. I can't believe how big Christopher has got since we saw him last. He is so handsome.

Angela said...

It sounds like you guys had a great party. Tyler and Christopher have got to get together again. They like the same things. Too bad Tyler is such a bully.

Jessica Dunlap said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't seen a picture of Christopher in so long, that I barely recognized him! He is getting so big! What a cutie pie!

Dan said...

It was so good to eat dinner with you guys last Sunday. Your kids are awesome, then so are you and Brad. Christopher is the cutest!

Celestine said...

Wow, Christopher is looking more like his older siblings now. What a FUN birthday party, Christopher!