It's been so long since I've attempted to blog, but we really love seeing what the rest of you are up to that I thought I'd give it a shot again. It was homecoming for IFHS this past week and the dance was Saturday and Kendall had his 1st date!
These are all the cute girls in Jordan's group. Their group had bread pudding for dessert.

Here's Jordan and his date Megan Taylor. She's in our ward and a really cute girl. We've all been coaxing him to take her out for a long time now :)!

Here's Kendall's group, they came first and had a Sundae bar with lots of fixen's on top.

Kendall's group.

Kendall and his date Taryn Brown. She's on the cross country team with him.
6 comments:
Those are some pretty cute girls. I don't remember the girls in my high school looking that; except, of course for Tammy. She was a real hottie.
Check this link out for a "real hot" couple.
http://www.isu.edu/~hobbsdan/tam.jpg
Congrats on all the homecoming stuff! Sounds like a lot of fun.
Ooh la la! What good looking babes! And you two stud muffins are lookin' good yourselves! Woo woo! Hope you had a great time! Aren't dances so much fun??
Dan, I like that picture of you and tammy. Wow--she is so gorgeous! And you are a dreamboat.
I love the red dress!! And of course the boys look handsome. What fun!
Julie and Brad, I can't believe how grown up your boys have become! I only thought OUR kids got that way.
Wish our boys could have grown up closer together and double-dated and stuff. They sure missed out on a lot with their cousins.
I'm proud of all your children and the wonderful parents you two are.
Post a Comment