
This picture was taken yesterday (May 24th) of our 3 little boys.

On the 26th Nathaniel had a birthday and got baptized. We were worried the baby would come and were thankful to make it through this day.

Heidi also had her art displayed at the Eagle Rock art museum.
3 comments:
Great pictures Julie. The one of the 3 little boys is soooooo good. Angie and Cory named their little boy Jason Daniel Miles. I really think he is cute too. It's funny that your 2 youngest are almost the same exact same age of their 2 children.
Also, I didn't know that Heidi was such a great artist. It is VERY good and I'd like to see it sometime.
The pictures are awesome.
Hey Julie and family! I loved catching up on your lives. Noah is a cute, CUTE baby! Everyoe looks like they are doing great!
Heidi, what a wonderful artist you are! You are so talented :)
And Jordan! Way to go on graduating...summa cum laude! Awesome! Are you coming down to BYU? If so, when? I think Seb and I just might miss you! Darn!
I love you guys!
Hi Julie, Brad, and family, I just read your latest postings and listened to your baby video again--I really LOVE it. Great job putting that together :-).
Congratulations to Jordan for being such an exemplary student, musician, and young man!! We love you! I know you'll have an amazing experience at BYU.
Please keep us updated as to Julie's pancreatic surgery, etc. Lots of love to all of you.
Post a Comment