Oh wow! What a cute baby! I loved that video. The song and pictures were so touching. Julie, you look great--you are glowing! Congratulations! I love the name Noah as well. So so so cute!
I loved this post too. Noah is such a cute baby. I can't wait until mine gets here in a few weeks. I also can't wait to have Noah and my baby meet. Congratulations.
Okay I am bawling like a baby!!!! Congratulations!! He is so cute and I just want to hold him a kiss those chunky cheeks! I love his name! Brad and Julie-you are amazing! We think the world of you and your darling family! Bart and Stephanie
HOLY COW! He is beautiful! Your entire family is beautiful! We are so happy for you...and can't wait to hold Noah this summer when we come home for a little visit! Julie, You are amazing! I love you!
11 comments:
What a cute, cute, baby.
I like the name a lot. Congratulations you guys.
He's so cute! I love his chubby cheeks! Hope everyone is recovering well.
actually it was 14 oz.
Oh wow! What a cute baby! I loved that video. The song and pictures were so touching. Julie, you look great--you are glowing! Congratulations! I love the name Noah as well. So so so cute!
This is the best post ever. Thanks for sharing Noah with us!
Congratulations, guys! He's so cute.
I loved this post too. Noah is such a cute baby. I can't wait until mine gets here in a few weeks. I also can't wait to have Noah and my baby meet. Congratulations.
The video is awesome. Thanks for making it and taking the time to share it.
Julie and Brad, little Noah is really precious. Where did he get those chubby cheeks?
I love his thick, dark hair and his adorable little facial features.
The video clip was sweet and emotional for me--it made me cry. What a special family you all are!
Okay I am bawling like a baby!!!!
Congratulations!! He is so cute and I just want to hold him a kiss those chunky cheeks! I love his name!
Brad and Julie-you are amazing!
We think the world of you and your darling family!
Bart and Stephanie
HOLY COW! He is beautiful! Your entire family is beautiful! We are so happy for you...and can't wait to hold Noah this summer when we come home for a little visit! Julie, You are amazing! I love you!
Post a Comment