Brad signed up 6 members of the family to run the FIRECRAKER FUN RUN (5K) early in the morning before the parade on the 4th of July.

After the run, Jonathan dressed up in his cedar badge outfit to march in the parade. Look how tall he's getting!

Jordan also marched with the IF marching band. I'm not sure how they got all of these graduated seniors to march.

Jordan was ordained an elder this month. This is Bishop Brundage and our highcouncilman.

Our happy baby!!!

4 comments:
Noah is just perfect. He is adorable, my heart is melting.
I love the blog postings....It was nice to visit with you guys last week. Tyler still talks about his friend Christopher. He says, "Where's Christopher's house." I guess we'll have to come back again...September maybe.
I went to Cedar Badge too. I guess we both alumni now!
Sorry, its just Debbie. How fun to finally see Noah! He is so adorable. We are so happy for you and feel our family has been so blessed. It has been quite a year for all of us. We sure love you guys. We keep hearing how beautiful you look Julie. You are an amazing person, with such great faith. But then you have a pretty special husband, too. It is fun to see your blog and follow all the kids. Just wish we were closer. The kids are all so talented. Isn't it fun to see them develop their talents. We sen our love and hope to see you soon. Debbie and Barlow
Post a Comment