Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Updates

Each day, Christopher decides who he is.  We've never had a 2 year old who pretends so much.  A few months back he was either Spiderman, Gollum (from Lord of the Rings), or a sharp tooth dinosaur.  This month he is totally into Star Wars and is usually General Grievous, Darth Maul or Darth Sidius.  It really is hilarious.  He needs this orange noodle to be Darth Maul.
We were surprised last week to have a visit from Angela, Cory, Tyler and Baby Jason!!!  It was so fun to see them and to finally get these two babies together for a picture.  Aren't they cute?

Look who has found his thumb.... the cutest baby ever!!!

And the most loved...

3 comments:

Baileys said...

Your right he is such a CUTIE! 2 year olds are fun...and very busy I am finding out.

Mike said...

Great posting. These babies are probably cuter than me when I was a baby.

Anonymous said...

Those are such cure photos! He is so sweet! I love Christopher's imagination. He is very fun.