(always)
he is such a cute kid. this means Jason 1 year anniversary is coming up too. i can't believe it either.
Happy Birthday! How can he get so big so fast! I miss you Julie! I'll call you soon....
We can not believe your baby is a year. We wish you lived in Utah so we could see you more often. Sorry about the reunion this year--it has been a busy year. We hope to see you soonZach and Liz
Post a Comment
3 comments:
he is such a cute kid. this means Jason 1 year anniversary is coming up too. i can't believe it either.
Happy Birthday! How can he get so big so fast! I miss you Julie! I'll call you soon....
We can not believe your baby is a year. We wish you lived in Utah so we could see you more often. Sorry about the reunion this year--it has been a busy year. We hope to see you soon
Zach and Liz
Post a Comment