Friday, May 01, 2009

Spring Break part 2

This is the start of Park Avenue.  Usually Brad and the big boys get up early and run this one when the sun is just starting to rise.  This time I got to do it at the end of the day and Brad picked us up at the end while keeping the baby asleep in the car.
I loved watching Christopher trying to throw rocks as far as Kendall.  
This is a cliff that we came TOO close to while riding our bikes on the BAR-M (I think) trail.  Our rear ends didn't take to the bike riding for too long but it was FUN!
Another look out spot on our bike ride.  You can't see it in the picture but we could see into Arches and the double arches that we had hiked up to the night before.
This is on the slick rock bike trail that Brad and the big boys did.

No comments: