Our puppy Pyper died two weeks ago. I really miss her (especially her cleaning up my kitchen floor for me.) Noah is at the throwing food stage and all 7 of us eating 3 meals a day makes for messy floors. I'm back to sweeping. She got something big stuck in her chest and the vet didn't know if she would survive the surgery and couldn't guarantee a great outcome. She got really sick and weak so we had to put her down. I'm still reliving it all in my mind and wish that it didn't happen. We had just gotten her past the puppy stage and was starting to enjoy her great personality. She was a very playful puppy and is sorely missed. Here's a few pictures for Heidi to enjoy.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Pyper
Our puppy Pyper died two weeks ago. I really miss her (especially her cleaning up my kitchen floor for me.) Noah is at the throwing food stage and all 7 of us eating 3 meals a day makes for messy floors. I'm back to sweeping. She got something big stuck in her chest and the vet didn't know if she would survive the surgery and couldn't guarantee a great outcome. She got really sick and weak so we had to put her down. I'm still reliving it all in my mind and wish that it didn't happen. We had just gotten her past the puppy stage and was starting to enjoy her great personality. She was a very playful puppy and is sorely missed. Here's a few pictures for Heidi to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ohhh I am so sad to hear about Pyper. I know Tyler really liked seeing him the few times we saw him. Sorry.
This reminds me of my two dogs dying (Rusty and Christy). I sure miss those dogs!
This reminds me of my two dogs dying (Rusty and Christy). I sure miss those dogs!
Loved reading all your latest blog postings! Your children are sure growing up fast! How's Jordan doing in Brazil?? We need to get his mission address and send him a care box soon :-).
I'm sure you miss Jordan every day. So many things remind us of Sam, but we've been through this twice and know that he will return safely and blessed for his service :-). We love you all!
Post a Comment