Welp, it's over and I did it. Now for all your questions. . . I went with Samantha Storms, she lives near Rigby but goes to IF. She's in student government and really cute and really nice and I'd totally go on a 2nd date with her. For the date we went from house to house eating. We went to Chris's house first and ate appetizers: salad, jello, chip, etc. We had to take pictures at every single place we stopped at. I am all pictured out!!! Next was my house for the main course. And here's a picture and the menu:
Senior Ball Menu, 2006
Entrees served with Potato Rosemary Bread; Garden or Cesar Salad; Oven Roasted Potatoes or Angel Hair with Parmesan and Browned Butter; Chef’s Vegetables
Grilled Balsamic Chicken Breast
with Balsamic Reduction
Italian Herbed New York Steak
(grilled to temperature)
Pan Seared Lemon Thyme Salmon
Drinks
Clearly Canadian: Peach, Strawberry Melon, Blackberry
Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
Italian Cream Sodas: Raspberry, Orange
I had the chicken. There was tons of food.

Doesn't it look good?When we were stuffed out of our minds we went to the dance. We took these pictures and then boogied.
Oops. . . doesn't it look like I'm sticking my butt out?

The girl in the middle was stag. She is one of Sam's and Tawnya's (right girl) friends. Chris and Ali are on the left. When we were finished we went to Jon's house (the right one). We ate blueberry cheesecake that us boys made the night before. We played pool, AND then it was finally over!!!! It was super fun, but I don't think I'm ready for another one, and girl's choice is in a month. . .
8 comments:
Whoa! Jordan, you are the man! That sounds like the best date ever. The food looks superb and the dates even look better than that. You can't get a meal like that just anyplace. Good job! Good post! and............eeeeewwwwwwwoooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee
thanks my man,
Oh my goodness! Jordan, you are the bomb! The entire date sounds like a dream! I've never gone on such a wonderfully planned date! How exciting...you'll have to keep us informed if you go out with her again :) I wonder if she'll ask you to girl's choice!!!
Did you kiss her?
come on guys take it easy on him..........but you can tell me.........did you kiss her?
never....never..... and I repeat never....should you kiss on the 1st date or any date.........none of my kids did that.
Ummm, Trav kissed me on our first date! haha Sounds like a great time. Good idea on having dinner at home! No long waits at stuffy restaurants. And that's a nice touch with dessert made by the boys. Only one question: were those two girls wearing the same dress? You looked great though!
NO WAY did I kiss her. I was so nervous I had a hard time puting my arm around her for the picture... just kidding. I didn't notice the dresses but my mom did, and checked them out. They weren't quite the same and it was a total coinsidence.
Way to go Jordan..........your new personal motto should be "save my lips" for the alter at the temple. At least 1 of my kids should have done that. Travis..........we need to have a talk.
Post a Comment