Saturday, February 25, 2006

Valentines Day

When I got home Febuary 14 mom had a suprise waiting for me and my siblings.
These were some of the best cookies ever!!!!!





















Even Christipher likes them. This is how he askes for more.

5 comments:

Travis said...

Those are some big cookies. Sounds like the best Valentine's day ever.

Dan said...

Those are some awesome cookies. Send 1 my way. Wow!

Dan said...

Angela, look at Christopher eating this cookie. If he can do it so can Tyler.

Angela said...

I want a big cookie!! If I fed Tyler cookies...he'll just keep eating them and eating them. I do liek Christopher's picture of him eating the cookie. What a cute baby!!

Anonymous said...

Christopher is giving me a big fat kiss in that last picture. He's getting teeth and loves to get me on the chin. Sometimes he'll grab each side of my hair to pull my chin down, it's really hilarious.