This is my first oil painting I've done!!! It took me forever. I spent all of one weekend and then stayed up till two so that I was able to get it finished. I feel so free now that I don't have to work on it ever again.

My painting was one of five to get Best of Show in the art show this semester. I had a headace this day....can't really tell though.

This is my first project I did this year. All the students had to get a photo they took or someone else took and either do a pencil drawing, pen and ink, scratchboard, or watercolor. This is my first watercolor.
6 comments:
I didn't know you were such an artist. Those painting are awesome!
No Kidding. These are great pictures. I can't believe how well Kendall draws. What an artist. I need him to paint a picture for me.
Great art work.
I would totally hand the flower picture up in my house. It's so good and just my style. Plus it matches my curtains. Good job Kendall. You're lucky that you got the artist gene.
Wow, I am SO impressed!! Kendall, you are such an awesome artist!
Congratulations on your ribbons :-). I bet your parents have your art work hanging in a prominent place in the house :-).
Keep up the great work, and enjoy the winter semester at school and all your fun extracurricular activities!
We love you and your siblings :-).
Mike, Cel, and family
Kendal,
How much would you take for the flower picture? Serious now?
Wow Kendall! Brian and I are so impressed, where have you been hiding this talent? Keep it up! They look awesome!
Post a Comment