
In the Gateway mall there is a sports store that has this great climbing wall. Kendall, Jonathan, and Nathaniel all climbed it. This picture is of Nate- he surprised me on how far up he went.
Here's our picture of Mike, Celestine, and Samuel when they came to see us. We had so much fun in what seemed like such a short time. We miss you already!!!! Look how tall Sammy is and how short I look :)!!!!
We had to rush and celebrate Jordan's birthday this year it seemed. Both Kendall and Jonathan had a band concert that night and all three of the boys had piano that day too. Happy 17 years old Jordan!!! He had his traditional Caramel Chocolate Pecan Torte-a super yummy Martha cake by the way.
Check out this picture enhancement by Jordan. We had a breakfast casserole, deluxe hot cocoa and flaming grapefruits Christmas morning!
We all got new winter hats this year.
All the kiddies in their new pj's
Grandma and Grandpa Hatch stopped by.


1 comment:
I loved all the pictures. We really did have a great time with the Hatch family. Wish I could live in Idaho!
Post a Comment