Heidi was baptised the first Saturday in December. I have never had a child that anticipated this day so much. She was just giggling by the time she was to step in the water.
We attempted to get a Christmas card picture this day too :)
Angela helped us get the perfect dress for this day. Heidi loved it and drew many pictures of it. We fixed her hair in a pretty bun and that kept it looking good after the baptism and also kept it from floating to the top of the water.
.jpg)

We had to include Christopher and his favorite toy. Jordan pointed out his pinky. What a cutie!
5 comments:
I love all these pictures. I'm glad you guys had a great CHristmas. I need to still post our Christmas photos. Happy Birthday Jordan. Wow. I can't believe you're 17 already. Crazy. I also loved the pictures of Heidi in that cute dress. It really is a pretty dress and she looks beautiful. And, I have to say, Tyler's favorite toy is a cell phone too.
These are all awesome pictures. I loved looking at all of them. I can't believe that Heidi is already 8. I'm still sorry we missed her baptism. You guys looked like you had a great time in SLC. Nate seemed o high up on that climbing wall. Wow!
These are great photos. You have motivated me to put up some new postings. My site is getting very boring.
It's time I get rid of the dancing elves.
Did you spell elves right? Whoa, I think you did you little ELV!
I remember doing a little math homework with Jordon. I miss helping kids with Math homework. The Albuquerque Hobbs' kids only ask me to help with Chemistry.
I loved the white dress and snow picture. Heidi looks like a snow princess.
We're getting ready for the Klondike derby. Our stake is in charge and they have asked Sam to run the event. He will fulfill his service project for the Venturing Silver medal. I wonder if he will have time to work on the other requirements?
Julie, I really enjoyed reading your updated Blog! I loved the photos of Heidi on her baptism day, and her beautiful dress and braided bun.
I also loved the photos of Jordan's birthday celebration and Christmas. I love you and your precious family.
We had a wonderful time visiting you last month and wish we could have spent more time with you.
Have a fun winter with your family. Love and hugs, Celestine
Post a Comment