Monday, April 24, 2006

Birthday 1

Yesterday was mom's birthday and today I don't have any school, so I'm making all these posts. Look at these twins. This was right before she opened presents.She got Phantom of the Opera, chocolate, a dish scrubber, a potato peeler, a clock for the basement, a Real Simple magazine, a crockpot, and The Da Vinchi Code. My Dad made cheesecake. He couldn't figure out which coulis to make so he made all three flavors: mango, strawberry, and blueberry. Doesn't that look deluxe?
Everything was perfect except Christopher was sick.

2 comments:

Dan said...

I want some of that cheesecake.

Mike said...

Happy, happy belated birthday JULIE!! Mike and I kept reminding ourselves to call you on your birthday, and then we totally missed it as it came and went!

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family. Wish we could have been there too!