We all had so much fun seeing Brian again! He totally impressed my boys with his magic skills:)! They like to do a lot of the same things that he does. . . . Magic, juggling, ballroom dancing, art...what else? Anyway it was great to see him. I still sometimes picture Brian as the little boy I used to babysit who always had so much spunk. I always had to keep my eye on him close. I think he hid from me once and fell asleep hiding under the bed. It was great to have him stop by and visit with us, thanks Brian! Now we can't wait to see Krista and Madison too!
We just got back from spring break and the boys are excited to make a posting about our fun trip. I hope they don't have too much homework and can do that soon! We had so much fun and it's hard to come back to reality. We did finish our March cake posting and it came up at the date we started it so everyone scroll down and check it out. It's the 2nd one down now. We need introduced to some of the other members of the cake club. I recognize Melanie's Mom and sister but we're unsure who the others are. Well, have a great day everyone!
1 comment:
Brian got back safely, but we haven't heard from them for about a week now. Great picture. I'm glad Brian was able to see you all. Travis and Melanie will be here in a few weeks (Easter) for a few days. We are looking forward to seeing him. Also if you haven't checked out Mike and Cel's new blog you can find the link from my homepage blog. They have some great pictures from their Japan trip.
Later,
Post a Comment